Boston Marathon Bombing Hoax

The main focus of this site is to discuss solutions. But for those who wish to discuss events like 9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon Bombing, etc. this is the place.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:05 am

What is that red thing Carlos is holding? Carlos has stated in interviews that its an artery. Wiki and other sources say that's a misunderstanding and the object is a tourniquet. But neither explanation makes any sense.

If its an artery from Jeff's right leg, what's it doing wrapped around his left leg? If its a tourniquet, why is connected to the right leg, and not wrapped completely around the left leg? What we see cannot function as a tourniquet, and doesn't look like an artery. Would Dr. Panter, an emergency room doctor who happened to be on the scene and tended to Jeff, wrap Jeff's artery like that? Nothing about that red object makes any sense whatsoever.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:11 am

It's come to my attention that some folks thought this was a real interview.
This post is satire. But it demonstrates how ridiculous the official story is. Although the dialog is fictional, the actions depicted really happened and are documented in photographs and video.

Never before heard interview with Dr. Alan Panter:

HOST: Today we have with us Dr. Alan Panter, an emergency room doctor and hero who worked on Jeff Bauman, the man who lost both legs. So Doc, on video, I saw you help hoist Jeff into the wheelchair. With your qualifications, you obviously would have taken charge of prepping him for the ride. What amazed me about those iconic photos of Jeff being wheeled down the road was the extremely unorthodox medical procedures in view. For starters, we all know that standard medical practice demands that someone with both legs blown off be transported horizontally, preferably with the legs slightly elevated. But you made the radical choice to position him vertically in a wheelchair. Why?

DR. PANTER: Good question. But first, let me say, I'm no hero. I was just doing my job. It was sheer luck that I'm an emergency room doctor and not a GP or gynaecologist. I deal with horrendous gore on a daily basis, so I had exactly the right skill set for the occasion.

Now, to answer your question, "Why a wheelchair?". Jeff had lost a lot of blood, but he was still conscious enough to sit up and keep his balance without being strapped in. He had enough strength to hold his leg up, which was good because that kept his tibia from scraping the pavement. To prevent further blood loss, I applied some special tourniquets. The reason I wanted him upright was so that less blood would get to his brain. Its a pain management trick I learned in post graduate school. It worked extremely well, as you can see in the photos that Jeff is not in any great discomfort and his face has good colour. Gurneys were available but my gut feeling was that a wheelchair was the way to go.

HOST: Wow! Great call, Doc. Lets talk about those special tourniquets. That big white one. What's the story behind that?

DR. PANTER: Well, I can't take full credit for that one. A runner in an orange shirt came out of nowhere and started to apply it. I intervened when I noticed he had made it too tight. Experience has taught me you don't always want a tourniquet to completely staunch the blood loss. Sometimes you want to leave the wound dripping slightly to keep dirt from getting in. As Jeff's wounds would be fully exposed all the way to the tent, I felt a controlled bleed was the best way to minimize risk of infection.

HOST: Makes sense. But why did you think it best to leave Jeff's injuries exposed? Isn't that contrary to good medical practice?

DR. PANTER: Yes it is. Of course I considered wrapping and securing Jeff's shredded skin and muscle tissue in the sterile bandages available, but then I thought, "Why bother?". All that meat and bone was going to be chopped off anyway as soon as he got to hospital. You must understand - time was of the essence. In severe trauma cases, what happens in the first few minutes can make the difference between life and death. To me, saving the patient is more important than going by the book. Wasting precious seconds to dress his injuries was a risk I wasn't willing to take.

HOST: Ah, yes, I see. Great call again, Doc. Now, what about that red thing that Carlos is holding? Carlos has said in interviews that it was an artery, but according to Wiki and other sources, its a tourniquet. I'm just a layman Doc, but when I look at the photo, neither explanation makes any sense to me. If its an artery from the right thigh as it appears, why is it wrapped around the left leg? If its a tourniquet for the left leg, why is it attached to the right leg? Why doesn't it completely encircle one leg like a tourniquet is supposed to? Is it some kind of new fangled double leg tourniquet? You were there, Doc. Is it an artery? A tourniquet? Or something else?

DR. PANTER: Glad you asked. It was both an artery and a tourniquet. If you see an artery, you are correct. It was an extraordinarily long sucker, and I didn't want it to get tangled in knots, so I wrapped the slack around Jeff's left leg and told Carlos to pinch the end.
Now, if you see a tourniquet, you are also correct. I decided to use the artery as a second tourniquet downstream from the big white one. I applied the artery as a Variable Tension Tourniquet. You can see it makes a sort of "X" between the thighs, leaving a gap at the inner left thigh. That enabled Carlos to tighten or relax the VTT as needed during the trip to the tent.

HOST: Wow! Let me get this straight. You were able to rig it so Carlos could control both the right leg's spurting artery AND the left leg tourniquet tension simultaneously with only one hand? Cutting edge stuff, Doc. I knew there had to be a logical answer.
OK. One thing listeners are curious about. With all that blood spurting everywhere, severed limbs and body parts all over the place, how did you manage to remain so spotless? I mean, we never see a spec of blood on you. Yet your wife, who ran in the marathon, claims that when she finally saw you, you were covered in blood. So how did you transform from Mr. Clean into Nightmare on Elm Street?

DR. PANTER: Early in my career I learned that one of the best ways to prevent getting blood on yourself is to avoid physical contact with anyone who's actually bleeding. That was working well - until I reached the medical tent. There, blood was flying like rain as staff frantically tried to patch gushing wounds. The tent was well equipped but unfortunately, somebody forgot to bring gowns and masks to the party. The only protective gear available was blue gloves, and I didn't even have those. Trust me, I was a bloody mess by the time my wife saw me but any images of me in that state were far too gruesome to release to the public.

HOST: Ah, mystery solved. No protective gear? You're one brave dude, Doc. Even my dentist won't touch me unless he's wearing his Haz-Mat suit. Here's hoping you and other first responders didn't contract HIV or anything. OK Doc, I want to go back to the special tourniquets just for a moment. In the wheelchair photos, we see what appear to be bloody rags that have unravelled and were caught in the wheels and dragging on the ground. Its on video too. Something happens during the ride. They had to make a stop. Can you comment on that?

DR. PANTER: Sure. Carlos got to Jeff shortly before me and had ripped a shirt into strips to make tourniquets. Somehow they got bloody, though luckily we didn't. The slippery blood caused the strips to come undone during the ride. They got entangled with Jeff's shredded flesh and it all got tangled up in the wheels. That necessitated a stop to fix the situation. A quick thinking EMT who was following behind leapt into action and cleared the wheels. But Jeff's torn skin was still hanging dangerously near the spokes. There was concern that it could get snarled in the wheels again, causing further delays. So the EMT wrapped the skin around the exposed knee bone and held it in place while heroically running alongside until they reached the tent.

HOST: Wow! Lucky for Jeff that he had the all-star team in his corner.
Before we wrap up, maybe you could shed light on a couple of discrepancies between the visual record and what you've told various news organizations.
First - you say you pulled Jeff out from under Krystal Campbell, the woman who later died. According to the visual record, they were never near each other. Second - you say that several people next to you were cut down by the explosion, yet right after the blast, we see that no one near you appears to be affected whatsoever. Can you explain these seeming contradictions?

DR. PANTER: Oh! Hey, wow! Look at the time! I have to be somewhere, so I'm afraid I have to say goodnight.

HOST: OK Doc, no problem. Oh, wait, we have a caller on the line. Doc, can you stay just another minute? Hello, caller. You have a question for Dr. Panter?

CALLER: Yes. Dr. Panter, We saw vehicles drive up to the scene shortly after the blast, so ambulances would have had easy access. With so many critically injured, why was there only one ambulance on the scene?

DR. PANTER: That single ambulance was for Nicole Gross, the pretty blonde victim who's picture, taken immediately after the blast, graced magazine covers worldwide. Nicole's sleeve was peppered with holes but the skin underneath was untouched so an ambulance was appropriate for someone in her condition. Its not uncommon to evacuate the less injured before the more injured because they have a greater chance of survival.

After that, we really didn't need any more ambulances to come to the scene because we had enough wheelchairs to transport the most critically injured. The suits upstairs thought it would be better to have the ambulances on high alert parked several blocks away. Then they could pick up the injured at the tent in a more orderly and leisurely fashion. It was a wise move that avoided many potential problems. More ambulances would only add to the chaos. Victims would be inhaling exhaust fumes. Precious time would be wasted determining who gets which ambulance. And so on. Simply put, the risks outweighed the benefits.

HOST: Thank you Caller. I trust that answers your question. And thank you, Doc, for a very interesting and informative interview.
We're going to take a short commercial break and when we come back, we'll be talking with Christian Williams. Christian was only a few feet from Jeff when the blast went off. He was violently thrown to the ground and suffered life threatening injuries. Nevertheless, a mere three seconds later, through the blinding, acrid smoke, this hero ignored his own injuries and began putting a tourniquet on Jeff. Three seconds, Ladies and Gentlemen! I kid you not. And he did that despite being obstructed by a badly hurt woman who was sandwiched between them. So stay tuned. You won't want to miss Christian's unbelievable story.

Show Notes: more interviews with Dr. Alan Panter can be seen here.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnXpE6bHBd4

admin
Site Admin

BMB proven fake with just 2 photos

Postby admin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:51 am

Thanks to PlasmaBurns for discovering this smoking gun. Check out PlasmaBurns' stellar videos on YouTube.

In this pic, take a look at Jeff's right leg. Its covered in a black sock of some kind. There's no visible ripped flesh. Note that his right thigh is significantly shorter than his left thigh. You can see it clearer in the insert. It ends a couple of inches above the back of his right knee. Now look at the pic below where the EMT is holding Jeff's right knee. His right thigh is suddenly as long as the left one. How did Jeff's thigh grow 8 or more inches?

Obviously, the leg in the wheelchair pic is a fake gore prosthetic. Busted! This proves beyond any doubt that this event was staged with amputee crisis actors. Anybody want to try to debunk this specific evidence?

JeffOnSideInsert.jpg
JeffOnSideInsert.jpg (341.91 KiB) Viewed 4795 times

JeffLongKneeZoom.jpg
JeffLongKneeZoom.jpg (192.09 KiB) Viewed 4794 times

admin
Site Admin

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Hoax

Postby admin » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:17 am

Here's a rather long, but revealing debate with Greg McKee regarding the evidence presented here in the previous post. Greg is an Oscar winning special effects expert and prominent conspiracy theory debunker.
Does he debunk the evidence provided? You decide.

http://nwosolutions.com/BMB/GregMcKee_vs_ItchyBoy.html

Return to “Staged Events”